Thursday, February 19, 2009

Meeting In The Ladies Room


Melissa and I just got back from an apointment at the Midwife center and everything is looking great. At one point in the exam the midwife said "nice boots" to Melissa an of course I heard "nice boobs". In my defence during the pregnancy they have grown nicely so I would compliment them as well. Nia's heartbeat is about 144, or as I like to say she's at maximum trance tempo.

Nia is pretty much doing Tae-Bo routines all the time and seems to be tickling Melissas ribs but the midwife said that because of Melissas excellent abs that Nia was laying higher and that explains it.

It is actually a pretty exciting time baby-wise. One of my best buds Geoffe in Brooklyn and his wife Allison are pregnant and due in August as is my sister Stacey and one of Melissa's friends is due in May as well. I highly recommend it!

-E


No comments: