Saturday, February 28, 2009

Magic touch

Just as I thought things couldn't be going better, the side sleeping I'm absolutely not used to took a toll on my right hip. On Thursday morning I could barely walk. In desperation, Eric and I got online looking for somewhere to get a prenatal massage, which the midwife had suggested at our last visit. We found the Pittsburgh Center for Complementary Health and Healing, and they were able to see me the same day. A woman named Lili performed no less than a miracle. I was walking without pain for a good few hours and even when it started to bother a little later, it is still so much better. Thanks Lili, I'll be back.

Otherwise, all is good. Nia is still a little night owl. Hopefully we'll be able to switch that up after she arrives. Stay tuned for the latest ultrasound from today. -M

No comments: