Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week 28


THIRD TRIMESTER!!!
Don't really have a clever title for this one. I had another visit with the midwife yesterday and things are still going swimmingly. Have to step up the physical activity though as the glucose test I took was right at the upper limit of normal. Got a yoga/pilates DVD which I started today. The instructor borders on annoying at times but the routines seem appropriate for where I am right now (not to mention Eric likes the Australian accent).


We've been on the lookout for an armoire that will hold Nia's things yet still fit in our cozy abode. Think we may have found something, but it's gonna take some major furniture rearranging, which along with trying to get rid of stuff to make room for the little one, are the daunting tasks ahead. I guess I'll get that exercise in one way or another. -M

No comments: